He gets backed into a corner, because he HAS to defend armor-piercing ammo in order to collect the donations and votes of the Armchair Revolutionary Brigade as they fantasize about fighting their imaginary battles!
- Izquiredo on Poor Ricky
- jawbone on Tsk, tsk
- pragmaticrealist on Money worries
- imhotep on Beyond Vietnam: A Time To Break The Silence
- imhotep on The shadow
- imhotep on Tsk, tsk
- JJ on I’ve told every little star
- imhotep on Poor Ricky
- zm on Poor Ricky
- tsisageya on What could possibly go wrong?
- tsisageya on Crazy shit
- Bob on Crazy shit
- russ on Five – no, I mean seven
- russ on What could possibly go wrong?
- Ron on Job providers
- Ron on Five – no, I mean seven
- Izquierdo on ‘My God, it’s full of stars’
- dcblogger on What could possibly go wrong?
- lless on ‘Being Christian’
- Adams on Work until you drop