9 Responses to Hah!

1. lless January 23, 2013 at 7:30 pm #

If the secular law of wrongful death in Colorado doesn’t recognize a cause of action in behalf of fetuses, it matters not that the Defendant is the Catholic Church. There is no lawsuit.

2. tsisageya January 23, 2013 at 7:36 pm #

The use of the word ‘fetus’is a load of bullshit. The BE ALL AND END ALL OF ALL TIME IN ALL WAYS is the woman, you assholes FUCK YOU!!!

3. tsisageya January 23, 2013 at 7:38 pm #

The motherfucking WOMAN CHOOSES. Idiots!

4. tsisageya January 23, 2013 at 7:43 pm #

susie, please don’t get me started. You wouldn’t like me when I’m started.

5. tsisageya January 23, 2013 at 7:47 pm #

Oh gall. Not to mention the “C”atholic “C”hurch. How many times must I vomit my guts out? I’m working on my bad gall bladder but this is too much.

6. Eurotrash January 23, 2013 at 10:48 pm #

So contraception is ok, right? Because that’s the law, right?
    Also, abortion, right? Cause the law. Right???
    Also too, in some (not nearly enough) the right to die, because that’s the law there. Right?

Oh, and don’t forget, marriage for all (I hate the gay marriage terminology). We would all agree with that in all states where that’s the law, right?

Boy, I hope this would get taken to the Supreme Court.
    Shit or get off the pot. You can’t have it both ways.

7. lless January 23, 2013 at 11:31 pm #

The S Ct is the last place you want this to go. The rationale for imposing a lawsuit is fetal personhood.

8. Allie January 24, 2013 at 11:13 am #

Women should avoid Catholic hospitals for ob-gyn anything. A 7-month fetus is viable. Personhood arguments usually stipulate a term such as 20 weeks, no? This certainly reeks of malpractice in a huge way to me. Just like the case of Savita Halappanavar.

So Catholic Health is a “nonprofit” with $15 billion in national assets? I guess that’s money they use to send missionaries to illegally proselytize in China.

9. Izquierdo January 24, 2013 at 7:52 pm #

If fetuses (feti?) are legally incorporated by their parents, does that confer personhood upon them? I plan to ask Willard Romney’s opinion on this.

On a more serious note, the court should rule in favor of the hospital, but compel the hospital to put the sought-after damages money into an escrow account, and then require the hospital to provide contraceptive and abortion services on request to all comers. Should they deny any such request, the money should then be awarded to the plaintiff.