One thought on “Nobody ever said conservatives were smart

  1. Republicans might not be very smart, but they were smart enough to gerrymander their way into permanent seats in the U.S. House of Representatives.
    Of the 435 House seats only about 80 of them are up-for-grabs.
    That’s 20%. The other 80% are “safe seats.”
    Not all of the “safe seats” are held by Republicans. A few are in Democratic hands.
    If you hold a “safe seat” in the House you don’t answer to the people.
    Vast sums of campaign cash from corporations and plutocrats have created this undemocratic mess.
    And folks wonder why nothing ever changes in this country.

Comments are closed.