This is even worse than the first part. Britain’s Channel 4 undercover expose:
An undercover investigation by Channel 4 News has revealed how Cambridge Analytica claims it ran key parts of the presidential campaign for Donald Trump.
The British data company was secretly filmed discussing coordination between Trump’s campaign and outside groups – an activity which is potentially illegal.
Executives claimed they “ran all the digital campaign, the television campaign and our data informed all the strategy” for President Trump.
In the third part of a Channel 4 News investigation into Cambridge Analytica, bosses also talked about:
- The full scale of their pivotal work in Trump’s election win
- How they avoid Congressional investigations into their foreign clients
- Setting up proxy organisations to feed untraceable messages onto social media
- Using a secret email system where messages self-destruct and leave no trace
- Cambridge Analytica’s involvement in the “Defeat Crooked Hilary” brand of attack ads