One thought on “Panhandle Slim… Art for Folk…

  1. Well, traitor Trump and his racist, Nationalist Trumpism suffered a Big loss in California yesterday.

    It appears that roughly 30% of the American people, a distinct minority, are turned on by violence, intolerance, lunacy and traitor Trump.

    Everybody knows that you can’t win an election when your side has 30% of the vote and the other side has 70% of the vote.
    The Big Lie Party’s task then, is to suppress the other sides vote.

    You gerrymander and use other methods and means of suppression to make it more difficult, or even impossible, for your opponent to vote.

    The Big Lie Party intends to usher in a period of “minority rule” using every means necessary including voter suppression and coups.

Comments are closed.