Heh

Like I always say: Conservatives just make shit up. But this is just plain funny! (no link, let her get her own traffic)

When I first heard that a suburban Philadelphia woman was charged with recruiting terrorists, I immediately thought of Susie Madrak of Suburban Guerrilla or the Director of the Chester County Peace Movement. There are so many angry women residing in the Philly suburbs these days, it took a while for me to sort out which one was caught. This time, it was Colleen LaRose or JihadJane who was charged with aiding terrorists and plotting murder.

17 Responses to Heh

1. G Newman March 10, 2010 at 10:06 pm #

Good idea not to link to her. She’s a silly conservative, and much lesser-known blogger, who wants to capitalize on link traffic from you. Well, why not? It works for Politico, in targeting traffic from Drudge…

2. Tom March 11, 2010 at 6:39 am #

Meanwhile, the fucking Republitards who got us into this mess with their deregulation/unregulation, ignoring the Constitution (which continues with Obama, to be fair), rampant theft of wealth from the middle class (who’s supposed to support/bailout everything), exporting all the well-paying jobs, and continue to be the corporate party – HAVE NO LEG TO STAND ON!

Why does anyone give these twatwaffles the time of day? Malkin, Coulter, Bachman, and others are completely nuts and yet spew their vile crap every day, while voices of concern and reason are drowned out by their bloviating and given little air time.

3. Ron March 11, 2010 at 7:46 am #

Hahahahahaha, that’s rich. I hate to say it, Susie, but you weren’t the first person to jump to mind when I saw the headline ‘radical jihadist arrested in Philly.’ Quite the badge of honor, though, to be personally targeted by the Reich-wing.

Wow, I just realized I’m one of your recruits! Do we get a T-shirt?

4. brendancalling March 11, 2010 at 7:46 am #

wow, now I want to know who this dumbass is.

5. Jim H from Indiana March 11, 2010 at 7:56 am #

T-shirts sound perfect! We should work on the design immediately….

6. Ron March 11, 2010 at 9:02 am #

Susie’s Army. Susie’s Guerrilla’s. Susie’s Gorilla’s. Boy, you got to admit JihadJane is pretty tough to beat. Kinda catchy rolls off the tongue . . . so to speak.

7. SloJoe March 11, 2010 at 9:06 am #

Salafi Susie, now that’s a twist. I thought the angry liberal meme was yesterday’s talking point.

8. Ohio Mom March 11, 2010 at 9:14 am #

I don’t know anything about the head of the Chester County Peace Movement, but after reading this blog regularly I’m pretty sure I have a good sense of who Susie Madrak is, and all I can say is, you have to feel sorry for the woman who thinks you’re a terrorist. She’s completely inept at judging character. Think about how hard her everyday life must be. She’s probably always trusting the wrong person, getting screwed over, missing out on what would have been great friendships… No wonder she’s so rattled she’s ended up identifying with the radical right.

I imagine if she learns about your post, she’ll be here, looking over the comments. If so, get yourself some counseling, sweetie. A good therapist will help you learn how to more perceptive about people, and that will enrich your life in ways you can’t yet imagine.

9. RevDeb March 11, 2010 at 10:02 am #

Karen Porter (CCPM) would probably find it amusing too.

Rachel did a great piece last night about racial profiling and terrorists—putting the whole insane practice in it’s place. Must see.

10. somegirl March 11, 2010 at 10:22 am #

heh. if you’re a terr’ist, i’m the pope.

11. Dr. S March 11, 2010 at 10:38 am #

Yes, it makes perfect sense that the director of a peace movement would recruit terrorists. And what about directing a peace movement makes one angry?

12. PurpleGirl March 11, 2010 at 10:39 am #

T-shirt design:

I’m a Susie’s Guerrilla
    (over a print of the ladies rifle team)

13. John March 11, 2010 at 10:48 am #

Let’s get the t-shrits and proudly declare our membership in the resistance.

Would love to see a link just to see who’s posting this trash, the one site I checked wasn’t the right one.

14. boohunney March 11, 2010 at 11:49 am #

My, Susie, you ARE a busy woman!

15. susie March 11, 2010 at 12:26 pm #

Just do a Google search.

16. Android March 11, 2010 at 12:48 pm #

HAH!

17. Lionel March 11, 2010 at 4:33 pm #

If it were me, I’d sue for libel. I’m tired of seeing the term terrorist thrown around that cavalierly.