Help! I don’t know what this is

As I opened the door to my bedroom yesterday afternoon, I was hit with a hot, humid wave of a sweet, sickly smell, like caramel or maple syrup.

I’d previously had a problem with mold in the window AC unit, and I’d sprayed everything with water and alcohol to get rid of the smell — but I didn’t know mold could smell sweet.

So I hit Google. It’s either mold, or a coolant leak from the AC.

Christ, I wish I could just go one week without a problem.

Does anyone have any idea what to do about this?

One thought on “Help! I don’t know what this is

Comments are closed.